Amazon has become the go-to place for shopping, especially for those who want to save some cash. The company offers great deals on items ranging from electronics to clothing and even groceries. If you’ve ever bought something on Amazon, chances are you’ve noticed that you can view your previous orders at any time.
You might also notice that you can see your purchase history even after you’ve deleted it. This is because Amazon keeps track of your purchases even after they’ve been removed from your account.
To prevent unwanted surprises, you should always check your order history before purchasing anything. Here’s how to access and remove your order history.
1. Log in to your Amazon account.
2. Click “Your Account” in the top right corner of the page.
3. Select “Order History.”
4. Scroll down until you find the item you’d like to remove. Click the trashcan icon next to the item.
5. You’ll be asked if you’re sure you want to permanently delete the item. Click “Yes.”
6. Your order will no longer appear in your order history.
7. Repeat steps 1 through 6 to remove all of your past purchases.
8. When you’re done, click “Done” at the bottom of the screen.
9. You’ll now be able to see your most recent purchases.
10. To hide them again, just repeat steps 1 through 9.
11. Don’t forget to log out when you’re finished!
12. Remember: While this method works well for removing your entire order history, it won’t work for individual products or categories. For example, if you have a Kindle Fire HDX tablet, you can only remove its order history as a whole.
13. If you still want to remove specific products from your order history, you’ll need to do so manually.
14. Go back to step 11.
15. Find the product you’d like to remove by scrolling up and clicking the trashcan icon next to the name.
16. Click “Delete” to confirm.
17. Repeat steps 14 through 16 for each item you’d like to get rid of.
18. Once you’re done, click the “Done” button at the bottom of the page.
19. Log out when you’re done.
20. Now you can safely browse your order history without worrying about accidentally buying something you don’t want anymore.
21. If you’re not logged into your Amazon account, you can create an account here.
22. Once you’re signed in, follow these instructions to add your payment information.
23. After you’ve added your payment info, you’ll be redirected to your order history.
24. Follow steps 1 through 23 to remove your order history.
25. Log out when you’ve finished.
Now you can shop with confidence knowing that you haven’t made any unnecessary purchases. If you’re having trouble finding your order history, try searching for it using the search bar at the top of the page. Alternatively, you can use the navigation menu on the left side of the page to navigate to other parts of the site.
Keep in mind that you can only remove your order history once per day. If you want to remove more than one item at a time, you’ll need to go through the process individually. Finally, remember that deleting your order history doesn’t affect your credit card balance. It simply removes the items from your account. That means you can still make future purchases while keeping your order history intact.
So what are you waiting for? Get started today!