Black coffee is known to everyone for its several benefits and if you prepare it at home then no doubt it is fresh and completely hygienic. Black coffee is loved by everyone but many people don’t know how to make black coffee.
Making black coffee is really simple and even a 12-year-old kid can prepare it. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the process of making black coffee in different ways.
Also, you need to know how many calories in black coffee.
How to make black coffee without a machine?
Not everyone has a coffee-making machine at their home, maybe they cannot afford it or they do not enjoy machine-made coffee. Here is a simple process that will help you in making coffee without coffee making machine.
- Water: 1 cup
- Coffee Powder: ½ tablespoon
- Brown sugar: 1 tablespoon
- Step 1: Take one cup of water and bring it to boil
- Step 2: Take 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and ½ tablespoon of coffee in a cup and add 1 tablespoon of hot water to it.
- Step 3: Mix it well so that froth can be made, it will ensure the best taste of coffee.
- Step 4: Add this mixture to the boiling water, mix it well and let it boil.
- Step 5: Serve hot
How to make coffee in a coffee maker?
Coffee making in a coffee maker is not that simple as it sounds to be. You have to follow every instruction and procedure to get the best results. Moreover cleaning of coffee maker is also a very tedious process. It works great when you have to make coffee for people.
Look at the procedure given below and get yourself a freshly brewed coffee from your coffee maker.
- Coffee powder: 2 tablespoon
- 1 Unbleached coffee filter
- 2 cups of coffee
- Step 1: Choose the coffee grounds that you would like to have, it can be mild, medium, or dark depending upon your taste and desire.
- Step 2: Fill the carafe with 2 cups of water, and use fresh filtered water for the best taste of coffee.
- Step 3: Pour the water into the reservoir and place the carafe on the heating plate.
- Step 4: Take 2 tablespoons of coffee for 6oz of strong coffee, if you want a medium one then go for 1 tablespoon.
- Step 5: Close the lid and turn on the coffee maker and let it finish its task.
- Step 6: Serve it hot and put the carafe back to the heating plate for keeping it fresh for more hours.
Tips for making black coffee
There are certain that will help you in making the best coffee properly and hygienically that will be loved by all.
- Do not use any other machine other than a coffee maker to prepare your coffee as coffee makers are specially designed to make different types of coffee.
- Always keep your coffee maker machine clean and dry as it ensures that there is no bacterial buildup inside the machine.
- Store your coffee grounds in an air-tight container to ensure that no bacteria or foreign objects find their way into the coffee grounds.
- Try to keep coffee grounds dry as wet grounds will lose their taste and will become a growing ground for fungus that can be very dangerous for your health.
Treat yourself with the best homemade coffee by following the above-given procedure that is simple and easy to follow. Practice and become a pro-level coffee maker that people would love to have a coffee at your place made in your kitchen. Do follow the tips to make a healthy and pure black coffee drink at home.