iPhone Upgrade Program.1
iPhone Upgrade Program.1
What’s in the Box
EarPods with Lightning Connector
Lightning to USB Cable
5W USB Power Adapter
- Available to qualified customers with a credit check and eligible U.S. credit card. Requires a 24-month installment loan with a 0% APR from Citizens Bank, N.A. (subject to any interest, fees, or other costs payable to the issuer of the credit card), purchase of AppleCare+ for iPhone, and iPhone activation with one of these national carriers: AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, or T‑Mobile. Sales tax and any applicable fees due at time of purchase. Full terms apply.
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 10GB to 12GB of space (including iOS and preinstalled apps) depending on the model and settings. Preinstalled apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them.
- Available to qualified customers with a credit check and eligible U.S. credit card. Requires a 24-month installment loan with a 0% APR from Citizens Bank, N.A. (subject to any interest, fees, or other costs payable to the issuer of the credit card). Sales tax and any applicable fees due at time of purchase. Full terms apply.
- AppleCare+ provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage from handling. AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss provides coverage for up to two incidents of accidental damage, theft, and loss. Each incident is subject to a service fee or deductible. Taxes may apply. AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss requires the Find My iPhone feature to be enabled on your device at the time it is lost or stolen. Disabling it will void all coverage of theft and loss. You are not required to purchase AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss to participate in the iPhone Upgrade Program.
- eSIM will be available later this year through a software update. Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expiration). Not all carriers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. To learn more, visit https://support.apple.com/kb/HT209044.
* The iPhone XS display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches (iPhone XS) and 6.46 inches (iPhone XS Max) diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
†Offer only available on presentation of a valid, government-issued photo ID (local law may require saving this information). Sales tax on the full value of a new iPhone and any applicable fees may be due at time of purchase. Value of your current device may be applied toward purchase of a new iPhone via an available carrier financing plan. Offer may not be available in all stores and not all devices are eligible for credit. To see if your device is eligible, please visit Apple’s approved partner. Some stores may have additional requirements. You will be required to agree to the full terms and conditions available at the Apple Store. Online and in-store values may vary.
††We approximate your location from your Internet IP address by matching it to a geographic region or from the location entered during your previous visit to Apple.